the shift | herbal smokes
Ease the nervous system and allow the wisdom of this blend to unfold before you. Both sedative and stimulating, these plant allies promote an aware connection to the subconscious mind, enhancing intuition and creativity, ideal for both intimate and social Self Ceremonies alike.
Made with organic Mullein, Damiana, Egyptian Blue Lotus, Wild Lettuce and Mugwort.
All of our herbs are certified organic and not addictive since they do not contain tobacco or any addictive substances. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Hand-made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- No mess, no fuss, and ready to smoke.
- Each tube contains 6 Smokes, rolled in raw hemp paper and chlorine-free cellulose filters.
- Criss-Cross watermark in rolling paper prevents uneven burning.
- Biodegradable packaging, easy to carry around and durable for other uses afterwards!
Here’s some more info about this particular blend:
The base of mullein leaf adds a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke as it's an herb traditionally used to support the respiratory system.
Traditionally used as a tonic for worn out nerves and depression, Damiana is also one of the best herbs for women’s health, especially for those that experience cramps, irritability, and mood drops around their periods. It can melt frigidity, increase intimacy, and heighten the enjoyment of sex. It is reputed to increase desire and sensation in both sexes. It is extremely relaxing, producing almost immediate feelings of well-being. Damiana adds sensuality with its revered aphrodisiac properties, bringing us out of the mind and into the body for a more sensual, connected and calm state of being.
Blue Lotus & Wild Lettuce
The relaxing and euphoric sacred flower of the ancient Egyptians was used in ceremonies for its blissful effects. Considered a sensual tonic and mood booster, combined with Wild Lettuce, invites us to take a leap, a shift in our state of consciousness, to create a peaceful sense of awakening to inner guidance.
Promotes lucid dreaming and stimulates intuition and creativity. It is balancing for people with a highly developed artistic, creative and psychic side, but who have trouble with expression. (Reference: Matthew Wood)
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications
- For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use carefully.