Mini Rhodonite Pleasure Wand
The Healer. Tamer of emotions.
This wand is carved from pure Rhodonite. Each wand will have a unique appearance with variations of pink, greenish brown and black.
- Size: 4 in / 11 cm approx.
- Weight: 3.9 oz / 110 g approx.
- Each wand is unique and colors vary.
Crystals are delicate, please handle with care.
- discrete cotton drawstring pouch
- Care Card with basic care tips and link to our How-to guide
- Love Note, a self-love reminder
Remember! Due to the nature of crystals most wands will have surface level indentations. Shallow surface level indentations and cosmetic scratches can be easily cleaned.
Be expressive, be kind, be creative.
Rose Quartz and Rhodochrosite are great for attracting love but Rhodonite is all about putting the pieces back together when it all falls apart. Its energy opens the heart up to emotional healing, showing us how to mend heartache through mutual understanding, peaceful contemplation and honest acceptance.
Rhodonite medicine teaches us to understand the difference between self-preservation and holding grudges - the difference between healthy boundaries and emotional walls - guiding us in releasing old emotional wounds and showing us how to learn from the past. It resonates with forgiveness and will assist one in the reconciliation of long term pain, abuse, betrayal and abandonment.
When it comes to mental and emotional wellbeing this is where Rhodonite shines. For those who want to clear their heart of pain and bring down the barriers that may be holding them back, Rhodonite is ready to go to work on helping you dismantle anything that could be having a negative impact on your self-worth.
Once you receive your Pleasure Wand, you’ll want to give it a gentle cleaning. Place it in a bowl of warm water with mild soap. Gently move the water for a few seconds and leave the wand soaking for up to 5 minutes. Rinse clean and allow to air dry or gently wipe dry with a cloth.
please Do not boil, it will crack.
- After cleansing, sync it with your body: Please take the time to care and connect with your Wand. Start by finding a quiet space where you can meditate while holding the chosen crystal between your hands. Close your eyes and focus on your breath.
- Create your own Self Ceremony: light candles, put on your favorite sensual music or nature sounds, scent the room… you name it. Give yourself time to create this safe space and fall in love with yourself.
TIP: Try your Pleasure Wand cold and warm, dry, wet or coated with your favorite glide (coconut oil is our favorite so far!)
- Spend some time with your wand by putting it close to you or on your body. Some people like to place the wand on their chest and meditate. Others like to keep it next to their bed or under their pillow.
- Try setting a positive intention for this ceremony with your wand: you may want it to provide you with clarity, peace, healing or self love. We include a Love Note with your wand to encourage you in this practice. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crystals are very sensitive to energies, so it’s important that only you are in contact with your wand. Not only for hygienic purposes but because crystals are alive and they have the ability to absorb other energies.
- Take a deep breath and let yourself melt into this sacred time of self-love and pleasure, and allow the energetic vibes of your Wand to deepen your relationship with you sensual self.
- Remember to clean it after each use with mild balanced soap and warm water. Never put this or other crystals in boiling water.