the break | loose
Ready to break the habit?
We crafted The Break especially for those who are ready to break the habit of smoking tobacco. Made with organic herbs with beneficial effects on the respiratory system and on emotional blocks held in the heart and lungs.
If you're trying to give your lungs a break from smoke altogether, we suggest drinking this blend as a tea: all of this herbs have beneficial effects on the respiratory system, from throat to lungs.
Made with organic Mullein, Marshmallow leaf, Coltsfoot, Yerba Santa and Calendula flowers.
- All our herbs are certified organic.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production
- Herbal blends are not addictive, do not contain tobacco or any addictive substances, and are not habit-forming. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own or smoke them with our crystal pipes.
- All 18 gr. (0.63 oz) blends come in a re-sealable stand-up pouch.
Let's be clear: The Break will not cause you to quit tobacco. Only you can make you to stop. This blend can aid in the process when you are ready.
Here’s some more info about its herbs:
Mullein is a fine medicine for the lungs, even when you smoke it. It soothes inflamed or infected lungs, and prevents coughing until infection or inflammation is broken. Then it aids in expectoration, helping to break up congestion and promote “effective” coughing.
The base of mullein leaf adds a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke. It is a reputable herb for supporting the respiratory system, helping the body remove excess mucus from lungs and soothing the mucus membranes with its emollient properties.
The high mucilage content of the Marshmallow plant makes it an excellent demulcent, expectorant, emollient, anti-catarrhal and pectoral.
Combines a soothing expectorant effect with an anti-spasmodic action. Ideal for a general lung cleanse, for the ending of respiratory flus and colds, when you’re quitting tobacco, and to get the crud out of you lungs in general.
Also known as Bear’s Weed, Consumptive Weed, Gum Bush, and Mountain Balm. It is in the Hydrophyllaceae family and regulates the water element in the body. As such, it is an excellent remedy for emotional and soul blockages and helps to release grief, despair and melancholy, which can be held in the heart and lungs.
It alleviates excess mucous and is an excellent remedy for a host of respiratory problems.
Containing flavones, it is also known as an antioxidant, boosting the whole system and counteracting fatigue. It cleanses the blood, tones the nervous system, and stimulates the mind.
Used medicinally for centuries to heal wounds, damaged tissues, burns and rashes, internally and externally. The flowers have also been used traditionally to support the immune system and lift the spirits, like little rays of sunshine in gloomy times.
- We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications
- For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.