bath salt trio sampler
Try them all!
This sample bundle includes:
ANIMO Courage. Dead Sea Salt + Holy Basil* + Peppermint* + Rosemary* + Calendula*.
In Spanish, “ánimo!" is an expression used to encourage, give confidence and inspire. This stimulating herbal salt soak is our way of reminding you “You can do it!”
CALMA Rest. Epsom Salt + Magnesium Flakes + Passionflower* + California Poppy* + Chamomile*.
This truly calming blend of organic herbs and salts rich in Magnesium is perfect for busy minds that have trouble disconnecting and continuously push the body to keep going. It helps to ease muscle tension and soothe the mind.
ALIVIO Relief. Epsom Salt + Magnesium Flakes + Himalayan Salts + Skullcap* + Rose* + Yerba Santa*.
Success in relieving emotional stress depends on many lifestyle adjustments. We created this herbal salt soak with that in mind.
We hope that connecting to the grounding nourishment from plants and salts will bring that relief, and will help you remember that you are loved and supported.
- 3.15 oz | 90 g of each herbal bath soak
- resealable pouch contains enough salt for one generous bath
- Re-usable cotton drawstring bag included.
- Handcrafted with organic herbs and therapeutic grade Pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salt and Magnesium Flakes. Natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. Contains no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fillers, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please use responsibly.
- Set your intentions for your Self Ceremony
- Fill cotton bag with herbal blend and tie it (not too tight! make sure you'll be able to untie it so you can re-use the bag for another bath)
- Run a warm bath and let the bag steep as the tub fills (a few inches will do, please be mindful of our natural resources)
- Squeeze the fragrant herbal elixir out into your bath and onto your body.
- Relax and allow your spirit to bathe and soak for at least 20 minutes.