botanical bath quartet
Try all 3 herbal bath soaks + a full size Botanical Facial Steam!
This sample bundle includes:
ANIMO Courage. Dead Sea Salt + *Holy Basil + *Peppermint + *Rosemary + *Calendula.
In Spanish, “ánimo!" is an expression used to encourage, give confidence and inspire. This stimulating herbal salt soak is our way of reminding you “You can do it!”
CALMA Rest. Epsom Salt + Magnesium Flakes + *Passionflower + *California Poppy + *Chamomile.
This truly calming blend of organic herbs and salts rich in Magnesium is perfect for busy minds that have trouble disconnecting and continuously push the body to keep going. It helps to ease muscle tension and soothe the mind.
ALIVIO Relief. Epsom Salt + Magnesium Flakes + Himalayan Salts + *Skullcap + *Rose + *Yerba Santa.
Relieving emotional stress depends on many lifestyle adjustments. We created this herbal salt soak with that in mind. We hope that connecting to the grounding nourishment from plants and salts will bring that relief, and will help you remember that you are loved and supported.
BOTANICAL FACIAL STEAM (full size!) A blend of ten organic dried flowers, herbs and roots working in synergy to open up the pores and soothe skin and mind. And, like with all our products, you’ll also engage in a self-care ritual that will bring calm and emotional comfort by holding space to slow down and connect with your senses.
And yes! You can also add it to your bath for a full body experience!
- 3.15 oz | 90 g of each bath soak
- resealable pouch contains enough salt for one generous bath
- Re-usable cotton drawstring bag included.
- Handcrafted with organic herbs and therapeutic grade Pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salt and Magnesium Flakes. Natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. Contains no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fillers, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please use responsibly.
- Set your intentions for your Self Ceremony
- Fill cotton bag with herbal blend and tie it (not too tight! make sure you'll be able to untie it so you can re-use the bag for another bath)
- Run a warm bath and let the bag steep as the tub fills (a few inches will do, please be mindful of our natural resources)
- Squeeze the fragrant herbal elixir out into your bath and onto your body.
- Relax and allow your spirit to bathe and soak for at least 20 minutes.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly removing all dirt and makeup.
- Create an intentional space. Turn off your phone and turn on some relaxing music. You’ll need about 15 minutes for this Self Ceremony. Please allow yourself this time. We'll include a Love Note, a self-love reminder to encourage you to this practice.
- Find yourself a comfortable place to sit with a surface at a level you can place your bowl at without discomfort to your neck.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of your Botanical Facial Steam into a large heatproof bowl and cover with about 3 cups of boiling water.
- Place your face about 10 to 12 inches (25-30 cm) away from the water. Create a tent by draping a towel over your head and over the bowl so that the steam doesn’t escape. Make sure you’re comfortable and that the steam isn’t too hot. You can occasionally open the towel if you need to take a breather.
Close your eyes, take a long, deep breath and enjoy this relaxing moment. Notice the different aromas ~ the feeling of the steam nourishing your skin and melting away the tension ~ the shapes of the flowers as they open up to form a beautifully abstract painting, in the water. Keep watching your breath and the flowers for about 10 - 15 minutes.
When you have finished with your steam your pores will be open and ready to deeply absorb extra nourishment. This is a great time to do a face mask or complete your skin care routine by adding your serum, oil or cream.
Because you won't want to get rid of your bowl of beautiful flower water:
⇢ Make a mask. We recommend maximizing the benefits of your infused botanical water by mixing it with a facial mask.
⇢ Add to your bath. Slowly pour your bowl into a warm bath and enjoy a soak in these beautifully nourishing flowers and aromas.
⇢ Make a cooling washcloth. Place them in a jar with a washcloth and let it soak in the fridge overnight. Gently lay the washcloth over your face - perfect for cooling down on a hot day or if your skin is too sensitive for the hot steam.
⇢ After applying a facial oil or moisturizer complete your skin care routine with a lymphatic massage with a Gua Sha tool or Crystal Roller.
- Keep your face about 10 inches / 25 cm above the bowl to avoid injury from the steam. If it is too hot for you, lift the towel slightly to allow some cooler air to circulate.
- If your skin is very sensitive, only steam for about 5 minutes. Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not ingest.