herbal salt soak - animo / courage
In Spanish, “ánimo!" is an expression used to encourage, give confidence and inspire. This stimulating herbal salt soak is our way of reminding you “You can do it!”
dead sea salt, peppermint*, holy basil (tulsi)*, rosemary*, calendula*
- 9 oz | 255 g
- Each pouch is re-sealable and contains enough salt for 3-4 baths.
- Re-usable cotton drawstring bag included.
- Handcrafted with organic herbs and therapeutic grade Pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salt and Magnesium Flakes. Natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. Contains no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fillers, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives.
DEAD SEA SALTS enhance circulation, hydrate & restore skin while easing painful joints and muscles. Its 82 essential trace minerals and nutrients are also detoxifying. Let go of what no longer serves you.
PEPPERMINT is cooling, clarifying and expanding. It teaches us about renewal and helps us move with awareness through change, unblocking our energies and getting things moving.
HOLY BASIL (Tulsi) promotes healthy circulation and supports proper function of the heart. A potent source of antioxidants and nutrient rich minerals work together to help support blemish free, glowing skin. It heightens awareness and promotes mental clarity by opening the heart and mind and bestowing the energy of love and devotion. Tulsi clears the aura and strengthens faith and compassion.
ROSEMARY acts as a powerful detoxifier by removing worries and invigorating the spirit. It has a calming effect on the nervous system, boosting mood and relieving stress, as well as helping to improve memory and concentration.
CALENDULA confers happiness, patience, and tolerance. Used for centuries to heal wounds, damaged tissues, burns and rashes, it supports the immune system and lifts the spirits, like little rays of sunshine in gloomy times.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Set your intentions for your Self Ceremony
- Fill cotton bag with herbal blend and tie it (not too tight! make sure you'll be able to untie it so you can re-use the bag for another bath)
- Run a warm bath and let the bag steep as the tub fills (a few inches will do, please be mindful of our natural resources)
- Squeeze the fragrant herbal elixir out into your bath and onto your body.
- Relax and allow your spirit to bathe and soak for at least 20 minutes.