Jade Eye Mask
The Jade Eye Mask invites us to sink into comfort and hold space. A quiet mind is the catalyst for true change.
Let this mask enhance your self-care practice by unwinding your mind while soothing and relaxing your skin and facial muscles.
Jade is naturally cool to the touch. Add this to the mask's particular weight and you’ll feel all the tensions melting away, while closing your pores and reducing puffiness and inflammation.
Applying light pressure to key pressure points on the face can increase the production of serotonin and melatonin. Weighted stimulation is proven to help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.
A perfect addition to your yoga or meditation routine, the jade eye mask also works great as a way to reduce anxiety and aid sleep before bed.
The skincare benefits are equivalent to the ones performed to the mind: as the Jade mask hugs your face, its vibrational energy will slowly make your tension reside, and help you relax while your spirit is rejuvenated.
PRO TIP: For an extra cool pick-me-up feeling, try popping your mask in the fridge. For a soothing ritual, warm it up under warm water (not too hot for skin contact, of course).
- Size: 9.5 in x 3.5 in / 24.5 cm x 9 cm
- Due to the natural material and hand-crafting, each bead and mask is unique and the colors vary.
- Delicate, please handle with care.
- To the touch, jade has a soap-like feeling
- cotton draw-string pouch.
- + a Love Note, a self love reminder
Why we love Jade
Jade is considered a symbol of beauty, grace and longevity in Chinese society, being part of every wealthy and powerful women’s beauty chest in ancient China.
Known for its calming and healing properties, Jade also emits healing energy into the liver, gallbladder and kidneys. Healing the stressed organs slows the process of cell aging and helps detoxify the lymphatic system.
- Lay the mask over your eyes. Take a few long deep breaths and let go of all the tensions of the day and unwind your mind. Leave on as long as you’d like.
- Turn it upside down and place it over your mouth and jaw to soothe the tension accumulated there.
- For an extra cool pick-me-up feeling, try popping your mask in the fridge. For a soothing ritual, warm it up under warm water (not too hot for skin contact, of course).
- Try it also over a sheet mask! Or put it on when you have a headache or puffy eyes! The possibilities are endless. CREATE YOUR OWN SELF CEREMONY.