We believe that by turning rituals into ceremonies we become more in tune with what is truly meaningful and hold space to celebrate it.
The Skin Kit includes everything you need for your own Skin Self Ceremony:
- 1 Rose Quartz Roller
- 1 Rose Quartz Gua Sha tool
- 2 cotton pouches to store them.
- Printed 'How To Facial Gua Sha at home' guide
- a Care Card with basic care tips and link to the guides
- a Love Note, a self love reminder
The Rose Quartz Skin Kit Benefits:
- Stimulates detoxification through lymphatic drainage
- Helps your skin better absorb your skin care products
- Reduces under-eye puffiness, dark circles, and wrinkles
- Improves appearance of clearer, firmer, and smoother skin
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- reduces acne breakouts
- helps clear rosacea
- lightens age spots and skin discolorations
- lifts and contours your features
- opens your sinuses
- relieves headaches, and so much more!
Other Important Details:
- Made of pure Rose Quartz
- Each roller and stone is unique and colors vary.
- The rollers are made so that you can remove the stones for cleaning if necessary.
- Crystals are delicate, please handle with care.
Rose Quartz speaks softly to all kinds of love; from healing communication with family and friends to developing a deeper bond with our own Self, Rose Quartz brings sweeter notes of self-care into your world. It stimulates our imagination and helps us understand our needs and emotions with clarity. Raising self-esteem and a strong sense of self-worth, it balances emotions and brings peace and calmness. Also, it's often used to help heal emotional wounds, teaching deep compassion and the art of mothering oneself.
Make sure to clean your roller after every use with plain water or a gentle liquid soap. Rinse well. Dry thoroughly after each use to prevent the metal portion from deteriorating and keep in a dry place.
Skin kit affirmation: "my skin radiates love"
Learn how to use your Roller at How To Roll.
The Gua Sha stone works with our How To Facial Gua Sha: a step-by-step guide to getting the most out of your tool. A printed version comes included with your kit.