The Dream / loose herbal smoke blend
Supportive blend for restless minds.
This supportive blend promotes relaxation by lifting low spirits and calming restless minds. It helps with digestion and restful sleep, making it an ideal ally against long-term stress and anxiety.
Ideal for personal Self Ceremonies.
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in a re-sealable pouch.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll you own, mix with other herbs, burn as incense or drink as tea!
- Get our biodegradable packing kit and pre-rolled cones to roll the perfect Smoke!
Organic Mullein, Skullcap, Passionflower, Lemon Balm and Lavender. --- That's all! Our blends are free of tobacco, nicotine, THC, CBD, and any habit-forming substances. They're an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Please read the ingredients tab for more information on each botanical.
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use. Read this blog post to learn more!
Customer is solely responsible for following their own state’s / country’s regulations and legal age regarding the products they purchase. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- MULLEIN: A reputable herb that supports the respiratory system, Mullein is the base of all our blends, adding a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke.
- SKULLCAP: ideal for when we are stuck in our head especially before bedtime. Gently sedating, Skullcap offers support when we feel overstimulated, nervous, and when anxiety makes us ruminate on our thoughts and fears.
- PASSIONFLOWER: in alliance with Skullcap, Passionflower offers support when we are unable to "turn-off" and find ourselves lost in a maze of thoughts. Calms anxiety, soothes restlessness and helps put an end to circular thinking and incessant worry.
- LEMON BALM: reduces stress and anxiety, promotes sleep, improves appetite and eases pain and discomfort from indigestion.
- LAVENDER: a well-known soothing herb that has earned its reputation for its calming support against anxiety, depression and irritability. A potent ally for perfectionists and those simply burned out by the effects of long-term stress and fatigue.
FREE OF TOBACCO, NICOTINE, THC, CBD, AND ANY HABIT FORMING SUBSTANCES.
For educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues.
You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try our packing kit and pre-rolled cones for an quick and easy rolling ritual!
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.