herbal smoking sampler set
By popular request, you can now try a sample of Self Ceremony's herbal smoking blends!
Enjoy all 5 of our handcrafted organic blends packaged in individual mini envelopes - 4 grams of each blend! This is the perfect way to try them all!
- a sample of The Dream.
This supportive blend promotes relaxation by lifting low spirits and calming restless minds. It helps with digestion and restful sleep, making it an ideal ally against stress and anxiety. Made with organic Mullein, Skullcap, Passion Flower, Lavender and Lemon Balm.
- a sample of The Heart.
A sensual blend of heart-opening herbs. Gentle, loving and supportive plant allies, help the spiritual heart feel joy while assisting us in our connection with others and our own selves. Blissful blend of organic Damiana, Mullein, Raspberry leaves, Hibiscus petals, Linden leaves and flowers and Rose petals
- a sample of The Shift.
Ease the nervous system and allow the wisdom of this blend to unfold before you. Both sedative and stimulating, these plant allies promote an aware connection to the subconscious mind, enhancing intuition and creativity. Made with organic Mullein, Damiana, Egyptian Blue Lotus, Wild Lettuce and Mugwort.
- a sample of The Balm.
Cooling, uplifting and soothing, the herbs in this blend work in synergy to help us soften, release stuck emotions, and increase a sense of calmness and emotional balance.
- a sample of The Break.
Ready to break the habit?
This blend is crafted with herbs traditionally used to support the body during the process of quitting tobacco. Made with organic Mullein, Marshmallow leaf, Coltsfoot, Yerba Santa and Calendula petals.
- All our herbs are certified organic.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production
- Herbal blends are not addictive, do not contain tobacco, nicotine or any addictive substances, and are not habit-forming. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll you own, mix with other herbs, burn as incense or drink as tea!
- Get our biodegradable packing kit and pre-rolled cones to roll the perfect Smoke!
- Care Card with basic care tips and link to the How To guide
- Love Note, a self love reminder
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only. Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)