The Vision / loose herbal smoke blend
Stimulating blend for mental clarity and focus.
This uplifting blend stimulates you to stay focused on your vision. Both a coffee alternative and a smoking cessation aid, it helps boost energy, enhance memory and nourish your senses to counter mental fatigue. Stay focused and motivated!.
Ideal for personal and social Self Ceremonies alike!
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in resealable pouch
- Loose herbs allow you to roll you own, mix with other herbs, burn as incense or drink as tea!
- Get our biodegradable packing kit and pre-rolled cones to roll the perfect Smoke!
Stimulating blend of organic Mullein, Raspberry Leaf, Ginkgo, Yerba Mate and Jasmine flowers. --- That's all! Our blends are free of tobacco, nicotine, THC, CBD, and any habit-forming substances. They're an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Please read the ingredients tab for more information on each botanical.
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use. Read this blog post to learn more!
Customer is solely responsible for following their own state’s / country’s regulations and legal age regarding the products they purchase. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- MULLEIN: A reputable herb that supports the respiratory system, Mullein is the base of all our blends, adding a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke.
- RASPBERRY LEAF: Acting as a fluffy base for this blend, Raspberry Leaf produces a lovely and full-bodied smoke, with fruity aroma. It's full of vitamins and minerals, and is very nourishing to the body when taken as an infusion.
- GINKGO: Ginkgo Biloba is the oldest tree species in the world! The Missouri Botanical Garden says that Ginkgo Biloba is “the only member of a group of ancient plants believed to have inhabited the earth up to 150 million years ago.” Ginkgo was first used for its medicinal properties in Ancient China, for its claimed cognitive benefits and to alleviate symptoms of asthma.
According to current research, its leaves contain powerful antioxidants that can boost energy, improve cognitive function and positive mood, and increase short-term memory.
- YERBA MATE: Traditionally used by the Indigenous peoples of what today is Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and Brazil, and still enjoyed daily today by millions as “mate”.
Contains MATEINE (a combination of caffeine, theobromine & theophylline) Because Mateine acts so differently than caffeine by itself, this term has been widely used in South America to designate the unique energizing and therapeutic effect of Yerba Mate. Due to the presence of Theobromine and powerful antioxidants, the caffeine naturally present in the plant is absorbed into the system at a much slower rate than any other stimulating beverages. This results in a totally different effect on the mind and body.
Theobromine is a natural muscle relaxer that has the reputation to ease anxiety and stress. This compound that naturally lowers blood pressure, drastically diminish the unwanted effects of caffeine. Having said that, mate really puts you in a state of mental clarity that facilitates concentration and has a positive impact on cognitive functions. With a stronger stimulating effect that green tea, and all the balancing properties of Theobromine, Mateine is known to give a sustainable energy boost without the jitters and "crash" effect often associated with caffeine by itself.
- JASMINE: For centuries, these tiny-yet-mighty flowers have also been used for their healing and uplifting properties. Whether for stress, depression, or insomnia, Jasmine is great aid for helping mood, calming stress, and balancing hormones.
FREE OF TOBACCO, NICOTINE, THC, CBD, AND ANY HABIT FORMING SUBSTANCES.
For educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues.
You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product.
We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.