This is our tried and true approach, but allow yourself to play a little and create your own Self Ceremony.
- Light candles, put on your favorite relaxing music or nature sounds, scent the room, hang a 'do not disturb' sign on your door… you name it. Give yourself time to create this safe space and lean into it.
- Take a moment to connect with your heart and hearts ;)
- Set your intentions.
While holding the heart patches in your hands set intentions for this moment. Do you need to create some silence to connect with your inner voice? Do you want to lead with your heart more today? Enjoy the little things a bit deeper?
Have you thanked your body today?
Whatever is on your heart, allow your mind to speak it out loud.
- Lay the patches over your eyes or any part of your body that needs some extra love.. Take a few long deep breaths and let go of all the tensions of the day and unwind your mind. Leave on for as long as you need.
Some ideas to try:
- Place them over your mouth and jaw to soothe the tension accumulated there.
- Over your breasts after a self-massage love ceremony with Body Blessing Oil
- On your knees, calves or feet after an active day
- For an extra cool pick-me-up feeling, pop them in the fridge.
For a soothing ritual, warm it up under warm water (not too hot for skin contact, of course).
- Try them also over a sheet mask. Or put them on when you have a headache or puffy eyes! The possibilities are endless.
- To clean you can use soapy water and rinse. We love spraying it with lavender infused water (of the scent of your choice), for a little aromatherapy!
- An excellent complement to use after your Rose Quartz Roller, Gua Sha tool, and crystal combs.
- They're also great during meditation! Let the Heart Patches hug you, their vibrational energy will slowly make your tension reside and help you relax.
Our rituals and tools remind us that every day, every moment, every breath is a ceremony worth taking the time to experience. These simple rituals are ways to connect back to our innate, divine ways of moving with the flow of it all. They remind us that there is a deep, interwoven connection we feel with the world around us once we give ourselves the time to connect within.