herbal salt soak - alivio / relief
Relieving emotional stress depends on many lifestyle adjustments and we created this herbal salt soak with that in mind!
As you bathe with this blend of nourishing plants and salts may you be reminded to take time to listen to your body. You are home.
epsom salt, magnesium flakes, pink himalayan salt, skullcap*, rose*, yerba santa*.
- 9 oz | 255 g
- Each pouch is re-sealable and contains enough salt for 3-4 baths.
- Re-usable cotton drawstring bag included.
- Handcrafted with organic herbs and therapeutic grade Pink Himalayan salt, Epsom salt and Magnesium Flakes. Natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. Contains no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fillers, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives.
- Pink Himalayan Salt contains 84 essential trace minerals. It balances PH levels, assists with the water levels in the body, softens skin and stimulates blood circulation and cellular regeneration. Exfoliating with Himalayan Salts can improve the texture, tone and appearance of your skin, combat water retention, help reduce the appearance of cellulite, prevent muscle cramping + soreness, regulate sleep + even decrease stress. Use the cotton bag in the bath to exfoliate your body.
- Epsom Salt is rich in magnesium, which draws toxins from the body, sedates the nervous system, reduces pain and swelling and relaxes sore muscles.
- We also added Magnesium Flakes (because it's much more easily absorbed into the body). Magnesium can decrease symptoms of emotional stress and premenstrual syndrome (PMS), such as mood swings, irritability, depression, anxiety, bloating, fluid retention, breast tenderness, sugar cravings, headaches and poor sleep.
- Skullcap is a good calming herb that helps reduce the fiery emotions of anger, jealousy and hatred. It calms the heart, promotes awareness, clarity and detachment. It reduces excitability and restores control over deranged sensory and motor functions.
- Rose's unique beauty is protected by thorns, allowing the plant to bloom to its full expression without fear or apology. Rose reminds us to embody this courage and live the most authentic and vulnerable version of ourselves, trusting that we are always protected.
- Yerba Santa is an excellent remedy for emotional and soul blockages and helps to release grief, despair and melancholy, which can be held in the heart and lungs. Containing flavones, it is also known as an antioxidant, boosting the whole system and counteracting fatigue. It cleanses the blood, tones the nervous system, and stimulates the mind.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
- Set your intentions for your Self Ceremony
- Fill cotton bag with herbal blend and tie it (not too tight! make sure you'll be able to untie it so you can re-use the bag for another bath)
- Run a warm bath and let the bag steep as the tub fills (a few inches will do, please be mindful of our natural resources)
- Squeeze the fragrant herbal elixir out into your bath and onto your body.
- Relax and allow your spirit to bathe and soak for at least 20 minutes.
Also, exfoliating with Himalayan Salts can improve the texture, tone and appearance of your skin, combat water retention, help reduce the appearance of cellulite, prevent muscle cramping + soreness, regulate sleep + even decrease stress. Use the cotton bag in the bath to exfoliate your body.