Mini Rose Quartz Pleasure Wand
Unconditional love. Forgiveness. Compassion.
Tune into this Self Ceremony and experience org*asms in a different, full-body, expansive way.
This wand is carved from pure Rose Quartz and each wand will have a unique appearance of light translucent to deep pink color variations.
- Size: 4 in / 11 cm approx. Remember big is not always better!
- Weight: 2.4 oz / 67 g approx.
Crystals are delicate, please handle with care.
- discrete cotton drawstring pouch
- Care Card with basic care tips and link to our How-to guide
- a Love Note, a self-love reminder
Remember! Due to the nature of crystals most wands will have surface level indentations. Shallow surface level indentations and cosmetic scratches can be easily cleaned.
Self pleasure narrates the story of how you relate with with your body.
Touch yourself the way you wish to be touched.
Be expressive, be kind, be creative.
Known as the Love Stone, Rose Quartz speaks softly to all kinds of love; from healing communication with family and friends to developing a deeper bond with our own Self.
Rose Quartz brings sweeter notes of self-care into your world. It stimulates our imagination and helps us understand our needs and emotions with clarity.
Raising self-esteem and a strong sense of self-worth, it balances emotions and brings peace and calmness.
Also, it's often used to help heal emotional wounds, teaching deep compassion and the art of mothering oneself.
Once you receive your Pleasure Wand, you’ll want to give it a gentle cleaning. Place it in a bowl of warm water with mild soap. Gently move the water for a few seconds and leave the wand soaking for up to 5 minutes. Rinse clean and allow to air dry or gently wipe dry with a cloth.
please Do not boil, it will crack.
- After cleansing, sync it with your body: Please take the time to care and connect with your Wand. Start by finding a quiet space where you can meditate while holding the chosen crystal between your hands. Close your eyes and focus on your breath.
- Create your own Self Ceremony: light candles, put on your favorite sensual music or nature sounds, scent the room… you name it. Give yourself time to create this safe space and fall in love with yourself.
TIP: Try your Pleasure Wand cold and warm, dry, wet or coated with your favorite glide (coconut oil is our favorite so far!)
- Spend some time with your wand by putting it close to you or on your body. Some people like to place the wand on their chest and meditate. Others like to keep it next to their bed or under their pillow.
- Try setting a positive intention for this ceremony with your wand: you may want it to provide you with clarity, peace, healing or self love. We include a Love Note with your wand to encourage you in this practice. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crystals are very sensitive to energies, so it’s important that only you are in contact with your wand. Not only for hygienic purposes but because crystals are alive and they have the ability to absorb other energies.
- Take a deep breath and let yourself melt into this sacred time of self-love and pleasure, and allow the energetic vibes of your Wand to deepen your relationship with you sensual self.
- Remember to clean it after each use with a PH balanced soap and warm water. Never put this or other crystals in boiling water.