Set of three herbal smoke blends / loose leaf
Can't decide? Get three blends for a special price!
This supportive blend promotes relaxation, lifts low spirits, calms restless minds, and helps with digestion and restful sleep. Organic Mullein, Skullcap, Passion Flower, Lavender and Lemon Balm.
A sensual blend of heart-opening herbs. Gentle, loving and supportive plant allies, help the spiritual heart feel joy while assisting us in our connection with others and our own selves. Blissful blend of organic Damiana, Mullein, Raspberry leaves, Hibiscus petals, Linden leaves and flowers and Rose petals
Ease the nervous system and allow the wisdom of this blend to unfold before you. Both sedative and stimulating, these plant allies promote an aware connection to the subconscious mind, enhancing intuition and creativity. Organic Mullein, Damiana, Egyptian Blue Lotus, Wild Lettuce and Mugwort.
- All our herbs are certified organic.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production
- Each resealable pouch contains 19 g / 0.7 oz of each blend
- Herbal blends are not addictive, do not contain tobacco, nicotine, THC, CBD, or any illegal substances, and are not habit-forming. They are an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll you own, mix with other herbs, burn as incense or drink as tea!
- Get your biodegradable packing kit and pre-rolled cones to roll the perfect Smoke!
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use. Read this blog post to learn more!
- Care Card with basic care tips and link to the How To guide
- Love Note, a self love reminder
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small. You could also powder them, if you'd like.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.