The Balm / loose herbal smoke blend
Cooling + soothing blend for emotional balance.
Cooling, uplifting and soothing, the herbs in this blend work in synergy to help us soften, release stuck emotions, and increase a sense of calmness and emotional balance.
Ideal for personal Self Ceremonies.
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own, mix with other herbs, burn as incense or drink as tea!
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in a re-sealable pouch.
Organic Mullein, Chamomile, Peppermint, Lemon Balm and Marshmallow Leaf. --- That's all! Our blends are free of tobacco, nicotine and any addictive substances. They're actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Please read the ingredients tab for more information on each botanical.
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use.
* Not suitable for Astereraceae (daisy) family allergy sufferers *
- MULLEIN: A reputable herb that supports the respiratory system, Mullein is the base of all our blends, adding a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke.
- CHAMOMILE: Just as chamomile relaxes the systems in our physical bodies, its effects can also be felt in our emotional bodies as well. In the same way that chamomile teaches us to balance our lives by slowing down, it also works on a more subtle level to balance our emotions.
"In the language of flowers, chamomile means patience in adversity.” - The Herbal Academy
- PEPPERMINT: helps to clear a fuzzy head and process emotions, thus aiding the free-flow of all mental channels. The word “mint” derives from the Latin for thought.
- LEMON BALM: reduces feelings of alertness, relaxes anxiety and stress-induced tension, helping us move and release stuck emotions by elevating our mood.
- MARSHMALLOW LEAF: a a wonderful remedy for any kind of irritation inside or outside the body because of its great soothing and healing properties. Marshmallow reminds us to stay soft in a world that tends to harden us.
*** Not suitable for Astereraceae (daisy) family allergy sufferers***
For educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small. You could also powder them, if you'd like.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.