The Heart / loose herbal smoke blend
Sensual blend of heart-opening herbs.
This gentle, loving and supportive blend helps the spiritual heart feel joy while assisting us in our connection with others and our own selves.
Ideal for personal and social Self Ceremonies alike!
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own or smoke them with our crystal diffusers.
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in a re-sealable pouch
Lovely blend of organic Damiana, Raspberry leaf, Mullein, Hibiscus, Linden and Rose. --- That's all! Our blends are free of tobacco, nicotine and any addictive substances. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Please read the ingredients tab for more information on each botanical.
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use.
- DAMIANA: Traditionally used as a tonic for worn out nerves and depression, Damiana is also one of the best herbs for those that experience cramps, irritability, and mood drops around their periods. It can increase intimacy, and heighten the enjoyment of sex. It's extremely relaxing, producing almost immediate feelings of well-being. Damiana adds to our sensuality with its revered aphrodisiac properties, bringing us out of the mind and into the body for a more sensual, connected and calm state of being.
- RASPBERRY LEAF: Acting as a fluffy base for this blend, Raspberry Leaf produces a lovely and full-bodied smoke, with fruity aroma. It's full of vitamins and minerals, and is very nourishing to the body when taken as an infusion.
- MULLEIN: A reputable herb that supports the respiratory system, Mullein is the base of all our blends, adding a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke.
- HIBISCUS: This lush and vibrant flower adds a touch of sweet and sour. Hibiscus helps build confidence in exploring the desires of the heart.
- LINDEN: With its heart-shaped leaves, the linden tree is seen as the "tree of lovers” in Roman and German folklore. Sweet and aromatic. Linden helps to soothe the heart, uplift the spirit, and calm the feeling of overwhelm or feeling unsafe in one's body.
- ROSE: A gentle anti-depressant, aphrodisiac and anti-inflammatory, Rose petals calm and uplift us, while adding a sweet touch to both the blend and our lives.
A tried and true ally for grief of all kinds, it has the wonderful ability to soften the heart and hold space for our own softness.
Rose is a sensual delight, bringing a sense of joy, ease, protection, and self compassion, especially for individuals experiencing anxiety, anger, and negative self talk.
For educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small. You could also powder them, if you'd like.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.