The Shift / loose herbal smoke blend
Soothing + stimulating blend for inner guidance.
Ease the nervous system and allow the wisdom of this blend to unfold before you. Both sedative and stimulating, these plant allies promote an aware connection to the subconscious mind, enhancing intuition and creativity.
Ideal for personal and social Self Ceremonies.
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own or sm-ke them with our crystal diffusers.
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in a re-sealable pouch.
Organic Mullein, Damiana, Mugwort, Wild Lettuce and Blue Lotus. --- That's all! Our blends are free of tobacco, nicotine and any addictive substances. They're actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Please read the ingredients tab for more information on each botanical.
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use.
- MULLEIN: A reputable herb that supports the respiratory system, Mullein is the base of all our blends, adding a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke.
- DAMIANA: traditionally used as a tonic for worn out nerves and depression, Damiana is also one of the best herbs for those that experience cramps, irritability, and mood drops around their periods. It can melt frigidity, increase intimacy, and heighten the enjoyment of sex. It's extremely relaxing, producing almost immediate feelings of well-being. Damiana adds to our sensuality with it’s revered aphrodisiac properties, bringing us out of the mind and into the body for a more sensual, connected and calm state of being.
- MUGWORT: promotes lucid dreaming and stimulates intuition and creativity. It is balancing for people with a highly developed artistic, creative and psychic side, but who have trouble with expression. (Reference: Matthew Wood)
- BLUE LOTUS + WILD LETTUCE: The relaxing and euphoric sacred flower of the ancient Egyptians was used in ceremonies for its blissful effects. Considered a sensual tonic and mood booster, combined with Wild Lettuce, invites us to take a leap, a shift in our state of consciousness, to create a peaceful sense of awakening to inner guidance.
For educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small. You could also powder them, if you'd like.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.