- Keep your pipe in a safe sacred space, free from chemicals, direct sunlight or items that may cause damage.
- Before use, clean it with well with warm water or use a bit of PH balanced soap. Finish by rinsing again with warm water and rub dry with a clean cloth.
TIP: Use a Q-tip or a brush to clean the hole and canal. The stainless steel screen filter can be easily popped in and out for cleaning.
- Prep your herbs. Crumble any leaves or flower petals you are using until they are small and pack the bowl very tight.
- Just as with any other crystal, take the time to care and connect with your crystal pipe.
Create your own ceremony:
Start by finding a quiet space where you can meditate while holding your crystal pipe between your hands. Close your eyes and focus on your breath.
- Now, set a positive intention for your pipe: you may want it to provide you with clarity, peace or self love. We include a Love Note to encourage you in this practice. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Breathe and inhale very smoothly. Draw the smoke into your mouth and savor it. Release it through the mouth.
- Enjoy every flavor! Every puff is going to feel different, specially if you're smoking loose herbs. Try to focus simply on your breath, the herbs will do the rest.
- Don't forget to clean it after every use so you can have it ready for the next Self Ceremony.