“Sacred healing can happen when you hold your attention, intention, and focus on what needs to be healed. Setting an intention alone has the power to heal.”
- Excerpt From: Sandra Ingerman. “The book of ceremony. Shamanic wisdom for invoking the sacred in everyday life.”
Intentions set the tone of every Self Ceremony and tend the seed of what we want to manifest.
We include a Love Note with each product to encourage you in this practice.
Call them intentions, affirmations or mantras, the way we talk to ourselves matter.
Here are some examples. We encourage you to write them down, say them out loud, sing them, keep them in your pocket or by your bed. Whichever way you prefer, we hope they enhance your Self Ceremony:
- I know and never question my power. I am worthy of _______.
- I am my own. I embody __________.
- I forgive myself. I now choose to release all hurt and resentment. I trust my _________.
- I am at home in my body. I trust my ________.
- Note to self: "I'm going to make you so proud."
- I am grateful for this moment. I am worthy of _________.