The Break / loose herbal smoke blend
Supportive blend for those ready to break the habit.
We crafted The Break especially for those who are ready to break the habit of smoking tobacco. Made with organic herbs with beneficial effects on the respiratory system and on emotional blocks held in the heart and lungs.
- Certified organic herbs.
- Made in small batches to maintain high standards in artisanal production.
- Loose herbs allow you to roll your own, mix with other herbs, burn as incense or drink as tea!
- 20 g / 0.7 oz in a re-sealable pouch.
Organic Mullein, Marshmallow leaf, Coltsfoot, Yerba Santa and Calendula. --- That's all! Our blends are free of tobacco, nicotine and any addictive substances. They are actually an ideal alternative to tobacco cigarettes.
Please read the ingredients tab for more information on each botanical.
Let's be clear: The Break will not cause you to quit tobacco. Only you can make you to stop. This blend can aid in the process when you are ready.
Herbal smoking is meant for ritual and recreational use.
- MULLEIN: Mullein is a fine medicine for the lungs, even when you smoke it. It soothes inflamed or infected lungs, and prevents coughing until infection or inflammation is broken. Then it aids in expectoration, helping to break up congestion and promote “effective” coughing.
The base of mullein leaf adds a smooth and restorative quality to the smoke. It is a reputable herb for supporting the respiratory system, helping the body remove excess mucus from lungs and soothing the mucus membranes with its emollient properties.
- MARSHMALLOW LEAF: The high mucilage content of the Marshmallow plant makes it an excellent demulcent, expectorant, emollient, anti-catarrhal and pectoral.
- COLTSFOOT: Combines a soothing expectorant effect with an anti-spasmodic action. Ideal for a general lung cleanse, for the ending of respiratory flus and colds, when you’re quitting tobacco, and to get the crud out of you lungs in general.
- YERBA SANTA: regulates the water element in the body. As such, it is an excellent remedy for emotional and soul blockages and helps to release grief, despair and melancholy, which can be held in the heart and lungs.
It alleviates excess mucus and is an excellent remedy for a host of respiratory problems.
Containing flavones, it is also known as an antioxidant, boosting the whole system and counteracting fatigue. It cleanses the blood, tones the nervous system, and stimulates the mind.
- CALENDULA: Used medicinally for centuries to heal wounds, damaged tissues, burns and rashes, internally and externally. The flowers have also been used traditionally to support the immune system and lift the spirits, like little rays of sunshine in gloomy times.
For educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our blends are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use this product. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using this product. Please use mindfully.
- Set an intention for your Ceremony. We include a Love Note in each package to encourage you in the practice of setting intentions. You can say this intention quietly to yourself or speak it out loud.
- Crumble leaves and flower petals until they are small. You could also powder them, if you'd like.
- If you are using rolling papers, you will need to grind any roots or barks. If you are using a crystal pipe, it’s fine for them to be a little coarser, just pack the bowl very tight.
- Try to calm the overthinking mind and listen to the plants and the medicine they have to offer you.
TIP: It’s important to take into consideration the dryness of your smoking blend. A little moisture goes a long way to make an herbal smoking blend more palatable. Herbs that are dried for storage can sometimes get too dry to make a good smoking blend. Spritz your blend with a little water and store it in a closed container to allow the herbs to absorb the moisture. Adding a little honey to the water is a nice touch, too. The amount of water you need will depend on how dry the herbs are. If you accidentally get things too wet, leave the lid off overnight for some of the water to evaporate. (Via The Herbal Academy)
Everything discussed in this website is for educational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, diagnose, or cure any disease or illness. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Our herbal products are not verified by the FDA and are not intended for use by individuals with lung or liver issues. You must be of legal smoking age to purchase and use our herbal smoking products. Smoking may be hazardous to your health. This product is intended for recreational and/or ritual use only.
Self Ceremony will not be held responsible for any consequences that may result from using our products. Please use mindfully.